The first project under our 5-year development program was the new pilot plant in Offenbach, which was completed and officially opened in 2013. With more than 1100 square meters of floor space and a useful area of 1500 square meters overall on two levels, the new building is situated directly adjacent to our Engineering department. Short lines of communication and efficient internal processes are guaranteed.
Numerous machines with vibrating motors or electromagnetic vibrators for conveying and screening trials as well as complex equipment for drying, agglomerating, and coating are available there for testing and demonstrating vibration and processing steps in the production chain. A fluid-bed agglomerator fitted with advanced measuring instruments is also installed ready for operation.
This spacious new trial center provides customers with comprehensive and insightful information about our product range and supports the planning process for new plants with realistic design tests.
It was followed in 2015 by a new workshop at our Utzberg / Weimar facility. The shop covers an area of 1630 square meters and includes two overhead cranes, each with a lifting capacity of 32 tons.
Finally, a new 1400 square meter dispatch hall opened at our Offenbach facility in 2018. Provisioning, packing, and shipping of machines and plants manufactured by us can now be carried out much more efficiently. The hall can also be used by customers for machine and plant acceptances under operating conditions.